Modern Tennis Part I - Developing a Ballistic 1st Serve in Tennis
The Resource You Have Requested is Available Only to Current GlobalTennisCoaching.com Members.
One of the most noticeable aspect of the men's pro tour is that virtually every player can serve over 200km/h. Once the domain of only the greatest players and physical giants, serving over 200km/h is no longer as "jaw dropping" as it used to be. As recently as 1994 only 4 players managed to break the 200km/h barrier during the Australian Open, now there would be only 4 who didn't. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership Has its Advantages
A A Subscription
to GlobalTennisCoaching.com Gets You Instant Access
- All Articles, Tennis eBooks, Special Reports, Content, Videos, Tips, Advice and Download Library.
- Hundreds of Tennis Lesson Plans
- Our Tennis Drills eBooks and Training Manuals.
- Our Tennis Fitness Drills eBooks
- Downloadable Worksheets,Checklists, eBooks, Reports
- Over 1000 pages of Coaching Ideas, Drills, Lessons, Tennis Management, Training, Advice and Tennis Tips.
- Resource Directory of Tennis Websites, Companies, Associations, Clubs, Training Academies, Tennis Software
- Tips to Build Your Own Tennis Website or Blog.
- Interviews and Case Studies
- Entrepreneur Tennis Tips for How You Can Make Money Online.
- Insider Information on How You Can Turn Your Passion for Tennis Into a Profitable Career.
- And Much Much More!
Take Your First Step Today to Becoming a Successful Tennis Player and Coach By Joining Now Using Our
Online Order Form.